$79.99 - $82.99
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
$60.00 - $75.00
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
$140.00 - $170.00
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is sleek and lightweight. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum road stem . - Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
Spank's Spike Bearclaw Signature Stem is a nod to the freeride force of nature that is Darren Berrecloth. Featuring all of Spank's forging and CNC skill, and decked out in a custom paint job, this stem is Darren's choice and looks totally pro. • Forged, CNC-machined aluminum • Stack height: 35mm • Clamp width: 55mm • Snap Fit sealed topcap included • Brushed anodized finish
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
$97.99 - $122.99
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
$97.99 - $122.99
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
$67.99 - $75.00
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
The geniuses at Easton utilized their 30+ years of experience to deliver the 143-gram (70mm), CNC-machined aluminum Haven Stem. Thanks to its wide-set, 4-bolt clamp and impressively high stiffness-to-weight ratio, the Haven offers the utmost in steering precision, which is exactly what you need when you're pinning it down the trail. Plus, its Distributed Stress and Top Lock technologies optimize the bar/stem interface for even more shred-ready stiffness.
$74.99 - $129.99
Kiss faceplates goodbye with Crank Brothers' elegant Cobalt 3 Stem. It's crafted from 7075-aluminum with extensive machining for maximum weight savings and premium stiffness. The Cobalt 3 also features a single-bolt steerer clamp to trim even more grams and a dual-bolt handlebar clamp to give you pinpoint steering precision and a confident ride.
$19.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
Lightweight and durable 2D forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - 7 degree rise
$26.99 - $33.99
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
3D Forged 6061-T6 alloy. - Strong, stiff and light - Rugged design can handle the demands of today's All-Mountain rider - Low stack height - 31.8 Bar clamp, 0 rise - 150g (45mm length)
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Lightweight and durable stem. - Extra-long 220mm shaft for maximum height adjustment - Lightweight alloy head with strong steel shaft - High rise for improved riding comfort - Fits 25.4mm handlebars - 30 degree rise
Page 1 of 1