- Christophe Vintage leather strap - Celebrating 130 years of history - 370mm long - Metal buckle
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
The ATAC MX 6 is the perfect pedal for mountain, trail explorers, and fat bike riders. With its oversized hollow steel axle and a composite body, it's light and rugged enough for any trail conditions. The ATAC system makes clipping in super easy and by swapping the cleats you have 2 release angle options (13º or 17º). ATAC's open, self-cleaning design means you'll always be able to clip in—even in the muddiest of conditions. - Includes ATAC cleats - Steel bearings - Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13° or 17° with ATAC cleats - Weight: 380g
Replacement cleats for RXS pedals, featuring "Cafe" profiling, which means that when you walk into your local coffee shop for a mid-ride refreshment, you don't risk slipping and falling on the tile floor.
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
$149.99 - $175.99
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
Pedal Axle Rebuild Kit for SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
$112.99 - $124.99
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for. - SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set - SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set - SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set - Industrial grade axle assembly - Chamfered leading edges - MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body - 12-16mm concave platform profile - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing - 20 steel pins per pedal - Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos - Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green - Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
$59.99 - $66.99
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
$84.99 - $114.99
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
$34.99 - $43.99
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
$24.99 - $29.99
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
$62.99 - $82.99
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
- Alloy body with steel cage - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Toe clips and straps
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
The Plaza features an unusually large platform with a concave profile, hexagonal pins and extra-fine knurling. - Injection-molded nylon / fibreglass - Knurled top surface - Chromoly spindle - Overall wider pedal body - Loose ball - 9/16"
$49.99 - $69.99
A modern take on the classic platform pedal style. DMR provides a large pedal body area and DU bushing system aimed to provide riders with control, durability and serviceability. - 15 x 95 x 25mm (L x W x H) - 8 replaceable M4x0.7x8 corner pins and 12 fitted non-replaceable pins per pedal - Designed with grease ports; 'V-lube' grease syringe included with pedals - Double concave pedal body for control and stability - Classic parallelogram shape - 9/16"
Page 1 of 6 Next page