White Lightning's Bamboo Cycles Wipes are the quick and easy solution for cleaning your hands, your bike, and anything else you can find. Made from bamboo, Cycle Wipes are tough, durable, and tear-resistant. They have a waffled texture that absorbs more grease and grime than ordinary wipes and are treated with a solution that is strong enough to clean drivetrain parts, plus safe enough to clean your hands, too. White Lightning's Bamboo Cycle Wipes are biodegradable.
6 round, glue-less patches. Includes plastic case with SuperB logo. Box of 60
$3.99 - $6.59
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Park Tool's CTP-4K includes four replacement chain tool pins and one 5/32" ball bearing. To replace the chain tool pin, unscrew the cap, and pull out the old pin. Use care not to lose the ball bearing beneath the pin. Install the new pin and replace the cap. Works with the CT-4.3, CT-4.2, CT-4, and CT-11
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$5.49 - $6.99
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
The ideal trail-side repair kit. - Contains 6 patches, 1 metal buffer, 2 tire levers and 1 tube of rubber cement
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
$6.49 - $11.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Double ended cone wrench
$7.00 - $34.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$7.00 - $45.99
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
TB-1709 is a tapered brush for clean those hard to reach places such as frame and tire.
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
$8.99 - $56.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
$8.99 - $11.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
Page 1 of 16 Next page